Saturday, April 11, 2009

Im in a Film Festival so come and watch my movie


hey everyone so i entered my schools film festival with the movie i recently made The Mix-up so if you want to see my movie on a big screen come on down and give me some support there will be food and drinks and booze and drugs ...well maybe not the latter but afterward PARTY!!!!!....somewhere!!!!.......o yeah the audience gets to vote for a who they liked the best so vote for me lol
this Thursday April 16th at 7
Get OUT OF WORK and everything else u had planned
get there early cuz my movie is the second on the line up unfortunately but hit me up if you are going to go and ill tell you where it is and the rest of that jazz

peace and love,
p MED

5 comments:

Roz said...

fuck yea!

rozzi

Art Official Prophets said...

I hope I can make it to this. If not then good luck "pauly wog." Either way we'll get ripped thursday night!!!

- skip smith

sootheseyer said...

yeah man i am gonna try and attend this doubtless. fuckin bodies in trunks and shit rock n roll

themanwiththeplan said...

i couldnt make it dude, post the final cut!

sootheseyer said...

yeah post it mang.