Thursday, January 29, 2009

Reflection 1

Does anyone else just feel like givin' up and moving away to somewhere brand fuckin' new? I do. And it's shitty to admit that I want to throw in the towel but I truly feel like giving up right now. The jobhunt is hopeless, not even false hope. I don't even get the courtesy of a reply. I'll tell ya, the second I come across something good, that's not here, i'm a gonna take it. Just you watch me.

On a more positive note: I have an interview tomorrow at 1pm at Berkshire Place Living Community in Providence for the position of part time Activities Director in the alzheimers unit of the nursing home. I'd run bingo, serve cake and ice cream, pop in a vhs now and then. That kind of stuff.


fingers crossed,

jonrebello

3 comments:

pmed87 said...

AMEN, i hear ya man, i need some change too... can you spare some? but seriously im sick of rhode island, driving the same old streets to the same old places only to drive back to the same old house that i grew up in. your post made me realize that ive never really left RI i mean you had the opportunity to go to penn. and NY and live there i jumped a bridge from the mundane only to live in a shittier more run down part of the city
i mean im not even dealing with jobs yet but im sure it sucks and i feel you on some level but the first opportunity i get im going to take it for the experience

sootheseyer said...

no doubt. but lemme tell you dowgy even after being in LA for 2 weeks I realized I actually missed my shitty ass home in a strange and indescribable way. Then I realized that it was the fact that that no matter how shitty it is, it is HOME, and quite frankly, as far as this country goes at least, I don't think we've got it so bad.
So don't throw that towel in just yet, you're gonna need it to wipe the sweat off your balls when we're driving through Nevada in the middle of July. Anytime you want work, I've got it for you, just say the word.

keep strugglin cause its strife or death baby
md

peace_frog said...

do what you must. relationships aren't restricted to the boundaries of borders. you always know where to come back to for support. plus if you s.o.b's (inspired by paul meds perfectly worded letter to joe haha)spread out then there's more places for me to crash when I travel.

cheer up buttercup you got your whole damn life to work for the man.