Sunday, January 25, 2009

Some art work

A painting done by Joe Gendron. Amidst my last day in RI over summer, good conversation, and liquor flowing freely, JoJo casually drew this throughout the night. On the right is a short piece from a poem written by K-Thack. I'll write it out for anyone who can't read it.

I'm a freewheeling planet
Not at all concerned with the gravitational pull of the sun
It's just something I never wanted to get caught in.


I just started looking at this earlier in the week and have been enjoying everyones posts, ideas, and art. I'm looking forward to checking out more in the future.

-andrew

5 comments:

Art Official Prophets said...

Nice. Last time I saw this the paint still hadn't dried on it yet. Hopefully more collaborations to come. It sort of reminds me of the cover of the enigmatic Formal Action album, I forget the name of that album though, its either "Life on the Rocks" or "Detox," not sure which. The earth tones on the left side make me think of that album cover. Props to Jojo, good to see some of his work up on here.

KT

peace_frog said...

i'm diggin that written piece kyle

Art Official Prophets said...

Thankz YO!

dr said...

formal action album?

Roz said...

thats a swell team effort!
seriously, it looks great.