Sunday, January 18, 2009

TORRENTZ???

so as some of you know my external (expletive) hard drive shit the bed in the summer (and it was gross) just kidding external hard drives cant possibly shit a literal bed-they cant shit at all-they're friggin machines and can only stop working, or if your lucky, blow up. Anyway, it's 4:00 in the morning i jsut got home from work so i'm little loopy and shit-talking is funny to me - zing. so i lost my library of music and other assorted files blah blah blah and have been trying to DL it all back ever since
ive been downloading torrents with torrentz.com and bit lord. Torrentz.com used to be pretty tight but once they changed it, searching for specific music and software became agrivating. so because this site searches for torrents by collecting other torrent sites and searching through them (same idea as 911tabs.com R.I.P) i know about mininova, mononova, snarf-it, piratebay,speedpeer, btmon .
so my question to the commune is "what do you guys and girls use for torrent sites to expand your "killer" music library (and movies and software) and if you use any other DL program besides bit lord let me know or any site that can get me and others to music like Hypem.com (props tony)

a very tired
P.med

3 comments:

zanzibar said...

go to torentz.eu
and i use azureus to open the torrents

Art Official Prophets said...

I usually use torrentz still, but I have been noticing the lack of hits coming up when I search. But I try and download from mininova or pirate bay if possible and lately I've been going directly to those sites, they usually have healthy torrents with a lot of seeds.

KT

dr said...

yeah torrentz.eu, and hypemachine...

if your just trying to watch movies or tv; alluc, surf the channel and ov guide are good as well.