Monday, December 8, 2008

Back in the jobhunt

Just in time for Christmas the illustrious Cuban Revolution made the decision of firing me thursday night, hiring me back friday morning. Upon much reflection and inquisition I took it upon myself to make the decision of quitting while I was ahead. I politely called them 2 hours before my 6-close shift on friday to inform them that I wouldn't be coming in-- not today, not tomorrow, not ever. However, with four student loan payments becoming a monthly chore this unemployment came at the worst time ever. If anyone knows of any job openings or any type of employment in general it would be a godsend if you could let me know. I know everyone's struggling so any help would be greatly appreciated.


yours mothah' fuckin' truly,
jon paul rebello

1 comment:

Art Official Prophets said...

that's huge bummer on the job, cuban seemed to be run by people talking the whole castro thing a little too literally. Who knows, maybe getting out of this job will turn out to be the spark to start something much better for you, hopefully thats the case. Stay up man, peace.

- K-Thack