Friday, December 12, 2008

Who is craig and what's his list?

RANT OF THE DAY: Fuck Craig and fuck his list. Craigslist is such a bastard-fuck false hope. So many job postings, so little getting an email/call back. I understand everything on the face of this planet is struggling but come on.


SOMETHING KIND OF FUNNY OF THE DAY: As I sat bored in my empty apartment, it was when I could not take anymore channel scrolling until I decided to pick up my moleskine. My eyes looked over drunken scribbles pretending to be poetry and I found this account of when I had a few too many glasses of water(haha water) and had to urinate off a closed down car on a speeding train to Boston. Not to mention this was a few stops before Back Bay so I had to make my sorry way back to my seat. True story.

"At 8:35pm I couldn't take it anymore and snuck to an empty car, opened the door, and pissed off of a speeding train minutes before it pulled into the next stop. There's no rush like that. My hair was a mess from the hurried wind blowing by me and I did my best to fix it but still felt the many eyes on the train shine through me."


Yours Truly,
Mount Struggle Tour Guide J.P.

No comments: